A Saving Faith
- How does the way we handle finances affect our work in God’s Kingdom?
- How should Christians think about debt?
- Is there something wrong with saving money?
- Should Christians invest in real estate?
- Why should disciples be concerned about having a will?
These and other vital questions are addressed in this practical examination of personal Christian financial management. Steve Johnson and Jim Brown, ministry leaders in the New York City Church of Christ, introduce the subject and show its Biblical foundations. Then, seven disciples with deep spiritual convictions and great financial expertise contribute their insights on a number of important issues.
This book is designed to change your mind about managing money and help you do it excellently, to the glory of God!